Studio Apartment 10
An apartment full of warmth for two people. It surprises with ingenious space planning as well as beautifully decorated traditional furniture and captivating colours of decorations and ornaments. It enchants with its warmth and cosiness.
- a single-level suite for two people, with a surface of over 25 m²,
- the apartment consists of sleeping area, bathroom, dining area with kitchenette,
- the kitchenette is equipped with a fridge with a freezer, electric cooker hob, Nespresso coffee machine with a starter kit, electric kettle, microwave oven, toaster, and all necessary kitchenware (glass, plates, cutlery, pots), ironing facilities,
- the apartment has a terrace,
- the apartment is located on the first floor,
- free WI-FI access,
- free car park available on site (one parking space per apartment).
- breakfast catering (extra charge),
- satellite TV in the apartment,
- free cots and high chairs for children as well as baby baths (available on Customer’s request),
- free sledges in the winter season,
- ski storage,
- sauna and salt graduation house (extra charge).
The apartment is equipped with
- a set of high quality toiletries (shampoo and hair conditioner, soap), towels, hair dryer, bed linen, slippers.
- non-smokers only,
- pets are not allowed,
- organizing events and parties is prohibited.
Facilities and equipment
for one car
Dodatkowe odpłatne opcje
Klientom Willa Tatiana, korzystającym z usługi VIP zapewniona jest obsługa Concierge
Kochasz Zakopane i Tatry
Chcesz otrzymywać informacje jak ciekawie spędzić tutaj czas oraz powiadomienia o specjalnych ofertach Willa Tatiana?
Wpisz się na listę mailinową i zostań gościem Willa Tatiana, korzystającym z usług VIP, a otrzymasz dodatkowo
Zapisz się i uzyskaj
Online booking without brokers
guarantee of the best price | current availability of the apartments
sleeping part (1)
The studio is equipped with a large double bed with a 180×200 mattress. Next to the bed there are two bedside tables with lamps, as well as a comfortable armchair. A spacious wardrobe for clothes is located in the antechamber. A large private terrace is adjacent to the room.
The kitchenette also includes dining area for two people. The table top is hidden in the closet. Once opened, a TV set appears. The kitchenette is fully equipped.
Modern bathroom which has a standard equipment with a large mirror and a spacious shower.
Neighbourhood of Villa Tatiana
- 500 m – grocery store
- 300 m - park and children's playground
- 300 m – ice skating rink in winter
- 1,1 km - Aqua Park
- 1,4 km – market under Gubałówka
- 1,5 km – railway station
The nearest airports
- 31,4 km - Poprad-Tatry Airport
- 88,1 km - Kraków-Balice Airport
- 500 m – Krupówki
- 500 m – Museum of Kornel Makuszyński
- 800 m - Municipal Art Gallery in Zakopane
- 900 m - Szymanowski Museum
- 600 m – Gigant ski lift
- 900 m – Nosal ski lift
- 900 m - Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- 1 km – Białego Valley
- 1,6 km - Gubałówka funicular
- 1,8 km - Szymoszkowa lift
- 1,8 km – Cemetery on Peksowy Brzyzek
- 2,1 km – Villa Koliba
- 2,5 km - Kasprowy Wierch ski lift
- 2,7 km - Pardałówka ski lift
- 2,8 km - Gubałówka
- 4,1 km - Harenda ski lift
- 5,1 km – Strążyńska Valley
- 5,7 km - Cabanówka ski lift
- 6,4 km - Kasprowy Wierch
- 7 km – Kościeliska Valley
- 11,4 km - Ku Dolinie ski lift
- 12,9 km - Morskie Oko
- 14,9 km – Chochołowska Valley
- 15,3 km - Bania Thermal Bath
See similar apartments
“An apartment with old robber’s charm and scent of the forest” enchants with its character and unconventional interior design. Hand woven kilims, handmade furniture and decoration characteristic of the the Podhale region style contribute to the unique atmosphere of this apartment.
“An apartment different than all the others” surprises with its beauty and extraordinary usage of traditional decorations and handmade furniture, bright colours, high-quality materials and …
“An apartment in which the past meets the present” – the incredible atmosphere of this apartment is created by original ceiling beams and elements of an old cottage from Zakopane. Special interior design elements complement the unique atmosphere of this apartment.
“An apartment with a mountain time capsule, incredible atmosphere and the beauty of the wood” delights from the very beginning by its unconventional interior design in which elements of an old cottage were used in a new way. Old ceiling beams, beautiful accessories and original decorations create the atmosphere of this apartment.