“An apartment in which the past meets the present” – the incredible atmosphere of this apartment is created by original ceiling beams and elements of an old cottage from Zakopane. Special interior design elements complement the unique atmosphere of this apartment.
- for four people, a single-level apartment with a surface of over 55 m²,
- the apartment consists of a bedroom, living room, bathroom and a dining area with a kitchenette,
- the kitchenette is equipped with a fridge with a freezer, electric cooker hob, Nespresso coffee machine with a starter kit, electric kettle, dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster, and all necessary kitchenware (glass, plates, cutlery, pots), ironing facilities,
- additional place to sleep in the living room,
- the apartment has two balconies overlooking Giewont,
- the apartment is located on the second floor,
- free WI-FI access,
- free car park available on site (one parking space per apartment).
- breakfast catering (additional charge),
- satellite TV in the apartment,
- free cots and high chairs for children as well as baby baths (available on Customer’s request),
- free sledges in the winter season,
- ski storage,
- possibility to use sauna and salt graduation house (extra charge).
The apartment is equipped with
- a set of high quality toiletries (shampoo and hair conditioner, soap), towels, hair dryer, bed linen, slippers.
- non-smokers only,
- pets are not allowed,
- organizing events and parties is prohibited.
Facilities and equipment
for one car
Dodatkowe odpłatne opcje
Klientom Willa Tatiana, korzystającym z usługi VIP zapewniona jest obsługa Concierge
Kochasz Zakopane i Tatry
Chcesz otrzymywać informacje jak ciekawie spędzić tutaj czas oraz powiadomienia o specjalnych ofertach Willa Tatiana?
Wpisz się na listę mailinową i zostań gościem Willa Tatiana, korzystającym z usług VIP, a otrzymasz dodatkowo
Zapisz się i uzyskaj
Online booking without brokers
guarantee of the best price | current availability of the apartments
Fully equipped kitchenette with a dining area for 4 people.
Living room (2)
The living room includes a TV set, two comfortable armchairs, a coffee table, spacious chest of drawers and a sofa/bed with a sliding backrest, which can function as a bed for two people (a 140×200 mattress). The living room has an entrance to a balcony with a view of Giewont.
A large wardrobe is located between the living room and the bathroom.
The bedroom includes a large double bed with a 180×200 mattress. There is a night table on either side of the bed. The room has also a useful chest of drawers. The bedroom has entrance to a balcony with a view of Giewont.
Modern bathroom with standard equipment, a large mirror and a spacious shower.
Neighbourhood of Villa Tatiana
- 500 m – grocery store
- 300 m - park and children's playground
- 300 m – ice skating rink in winter
- 1,1 km - Aqua Park
- 1,4 km – market under Gubałówka
- 1,5 km – railway station
The nearest airports
- 31,4 km - Poprad-Tatry Airport
- 88,1 km - Kraków-Balice Airport
- 500 m – Krupówki
- 500 m – Museum of Kornel Makuszyński
- 800 m - Municipal Art Gallery in Zakopane
- 900 m - Szymanowski Museum
- 600 m – Gigant ski lift
- 900 m – Nosal ski lift
- 900 m - Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- 1 km – Białego Valley
- 1,6 km - Gubałówka funicular
- 1,8 km - Szymoszkowa lift
- 1,8 km – Cemetery on Peksowy Brzyzek
- 2,1 km – Villa Koliba
- 2,5 km - Kasprowy Wierch ski lift
- 2,7 km - Pardałówka ski lift
- 2,8 km - Gubałówka
- 4,1 km - Harenda ski lift
- 5,1 km – Strążyńska Valley
- 5,7 km - Cabanówka ski lift
- 6,4 km - Kasprowy Wierch
- 7 km – Kościeliska Valley
- 11,4 km - Ku Dolinie ski lift
- 12,9 km - Morskie Oko
- 14,9 km – Chochołowska Valley
- 15,3 km - Bania Thermal Bath
See similar apartments
An apartment full of warmth for two people. It surprises with ingenious space planning as well as beautifully decorated traditional furniture and captivating colours of decorations and ornaments. It enchants with its warmth and cosiness.
“An apartment with old robber’s charm and scent of the forest” enchants with its character and unconventional interior design. Hand woven kilims, handmade furniture and decoration characteristic of the the Podhale region style contribute to the unique atmosphere of this apartment.
“An apartment different than all the others” surprises with its beauty and extraordinary usage of traditional decorations and handmade furniture, bright colours, high-quality materials and …
“An apartment with a mountain time capsule, incredible atmosphere and the beauty of the wood” delights from the very beginning by its unconventional interior design in which elements of an old cottage were used in a new way. Old ceiling beams, beautiful accessories and original decorations create the atmosphere of this apartment.